Realme Narzo 60, the latest addition to the Narzo series by Realme, has generated significant buzz among smartphone enthusiasts in India. Packed with an array of impressive features and offered at an attractive price point, the Realme Narzo 60 aims to deliver a power-packed performance. In this comprehensive review, we will explore the key features, performance capabilities, and pricing details of the Realme Narzo 60, providing you with a holistic understanding of this device.
Realme Narzo 60 Design and Display
The Realme Narzo 60 boasts a sleek and modern design, with a glossy finish that adds a touch of elegance. The device features a large 6.5-inch IPS LCD display, providing an immersive visual experience. The Full HD+ resolution and 90Hz refresh rate ensure sharp and fluid visuals, making it ideal for gaming, multimedia consumption, and everyday use. The display is also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass, adding durability to the device.
Realme Narzo 60 Performance and Software
Under the hood, the Realme Narzo 60 is powered by a MediaTek Helio G95 octa-core processor, coupled with Mali-G76 MC4 GPU. This configuration ensures smooth multitasking, lag-free gaming, and efficient performance. The device comes with 4GB/6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of internal storage, which can be expanded further using a microSD card. It runs on Realme UI 2.0, based on Android 12, offering a clean and intuitive user interface.
Realme Narzo 60 Camera Capabilities
The camera setup of the Realme Narzo 60 is a notable highlight, particularly considering its price range. It features a triple rear camera system, comprising a 48-megapixel primary sensor, a 2- megapixel macro lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. This configuration allows users to capture detailed and vibrant photographs with impressive depth of field. The device also supports various camera modes, including Night mode, Portrait mode, and Panorama, enabling users to explore their photography skills in different scenarios. On the front, there is a 16-megapixel selfie camera housed within a small punch-hole cutout, delivering sharp and clear self-portraits.
Realme Narzo 60 Battery Life and Connectivity
Equipped with a massive 5,000mAh battery, the Realme Narzo 60 ensures long-lasting usage without the need for frequent charging. Whether you are gaming, streaming content, or engaging in everyday tasks, the device provides ample power to keep up with your needs. Additionally, it supports 30W fast charging, allowing you to quickly recharge the battery and get back to using the device. In terms of connectivity, the Realme Narzo 60 offers a range of options, including 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and a USB Type-C port for charging and data transfer.
Realme Narzo 60 Software and Features
Realme Narzo 60 comes with Realme UI 2.0, which offers a host of features to enhance the user experience. The device includes Dark Mode, which not only reduces eye strain but also helps conserve battery life on AMOLED displays. It also comes with a dedicated Gaming Mode, which optimizes the device’s performance for an enhanced gaming experience. Additionally, the Realme Narzo 60 supports dual SIM functionality, allowing users to seamlessly manage their personal and professional contacts.
Realme Narzo 60 Pricing and Availability in India
Realme Narzo 60 is competitively priced, making it an attractive option for budget-conscious consumers. The 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant is priced expected at INR 15,999, while the 6GB RAM and 128GB storage variant is priced expected at INR 17,999. The device is available for purchase through various online and offline retail channels, as well as the official Realme website.
Pros and Cons of Realme Narzo 60
Pros of Realme Narzo 60:
- Powerful Performance: The Realme Narzo 60 is equipped with a MediaTek Helio G95 processor and ample RAM, ensuring smooth multitasking and efficient performance. It can handle demanding tasks, including gaming and multimedia, with ease.
- Impressive Camera Setup: The device features a triple rear camera system, including a 48- megapixel primary sensor, allowing users to capture detailed and vibrant photographs. It also offers various camera modes and features for enhanced photography experiences.
- Immersive Display: The 6.5-inch Full HD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate provides an immersive visual experience. It delivers vibrant colors, sharp details, and smooth scrolling, making it ideal for gaming and multimedia consumption.
- Long-lasting Battery Life: With its 5,000mAh battery, the Realme Narzo 60 offers excellent battery life. It can easily last through a full day of moderate to heavy usage and supports 30W fast charging for quick recharging.
- Attractive Pricing: The Realme Narzo 60 comes with competitive pricing, making it an affordable option for budget-conscious consumers. It offers a range of features and capabilities typically found in higher-priced smartphones.
Cons of Realme Narzo 60:
- Plastic Build: The Realme Narzo 60 features a plastic build, which may not feel as premium as devices with glass or metal construction. However, this compromises the device’s durability and overall aesthetic appeal.
- Limited Storage Options: The available storage options for the Realme Narzo 60 are limited to 64GB and 128GB. While it does support expandable storage, some users may find the base storage capacity insufficient for their needs.
- Lack of 5G Connectivity: The Realme Narzo 60 supports 4G connectivity, but it does not offer 5G capabilities. This may not be a significant concern for most users at the moment, but it could limit the device’s longevity as 5G networks continue to expand.
- UI Bloatware: The Realme Narzo 60 comes with Realme UI 2.0, which some users may find to be bloated with unnecessary pre-installed apps and features. While the UI is generally smooth and user-friendly, the presence of bloatware can impact the overall user experience.
- Average Low-Light Photography: While the Realme Narzo 60 performs well in well-lit conditions, its low-light photography capabilities are average. Images taken in low-light situations may lack detail and suffer from noise, limiting its performance in nighttime photography.
Realme Narzo 60 offers an impressive set of features, powerful performance, and an attractive price point. With its sleek design, immersive display, capable camera system, and long-lasting battery life, it caters to the needs of a wide range of smartphone users. Whether you are a casual user, a photography enthusiast, or a gamer on a budget, the Realme Narzo 60 provides a compelling option to consider in the Indian smartphone market.
Realme Narzo 60 FAQs
What are the key features of the Realme Narzo 60?
The key features of the Realme Narzo 60 include a 6.5-inch Full HD+ display, MediaTek Helio G95 processor, triple rear camera setup with a 48MP primary sensor, 5,000mAh battery with 30W fast charging, and Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 12.
Does the Realme Narzo 60 support expandable storage?
Yes, the Realme Narzo 60 supports expandable storage. It has a dedicated microSD card slot, allowing you to expand the storage capacity beyond the built-in 64GB or 128GB.
What is the price of the Realme Narzo 60 in India?
The Realme Narzo 60 is priced at INR 12,999 for the 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant, and INR 14,999 for the 6GB RAM and 128GB storage variant.
Does the Realme Narzo 60 have a fingerprint scanner?
Yes, the Realme Narzo 60 features a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner for secure and convenient unlocking of the device.
Is the Realme Narzo 60 5G-enabled?
No, the Realme Narzo 60 does not support 5G connectivity. It is a 4G smartphone.
Does the Realme Narzo 60 have a headphone jack?
Yes, the Realme Narzo 60 comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack, allowing you to connect wired headphones or earphones.
Can the Realme Narzo 60 handle heavy gaming?
Yes, the Realme Narzo 60 is equipped with the MediaTek Helio G95 processor and Mali-G76 MC4 GPU, which deliver smooth gaming performance for popular mobile games.
What version of Android does the Realme Narzo 60 run on?
The Realme Narzo 60 runs on Realme UI 2.0, which is based on the Android 12 operating system